Helpline Number : +91-7517714652

Can I get a new PAN card if I’ve lost mine?

Applying for a replacement for a lost PAN card is the same process as getting errors corrected or a duplicate card issued. You should complete the CSF, or Composite Services Form, which is available online through the Indian tax authority website. Complete the form online, upload your photos and supporting information as required, make your payment and sign the application digitally. You’ll need to send supporting documentation to support your application, and a full list of acceptable evidence can be found here:

The key piece of information you will need to apply for a replacement PAN card is your existing PAN number. The PAN itself never changes, and your new card will bear the same number as the old one. If you’ve not got your PAN written down somewhere safe, check though payslips and financial paperwork.