Helpline Number : +91-7517714652

I’ve lost my PAN Card, how do I get a new one?

If you’ve lost your PAN card, then getting it replaced is a fairly straightforward process. The form you need to complete online is the Composite Services Form, or CSF. This is the same form which you use to make changes to the details on your PAN card. Fill the form in on the website, print it, pay the fee, sign it, attach your photos and supporting documents, and send it to the address given. There is a wide range of different documents which you can use to support your application, which can be consulted here:

The first thing you’ll need to provide is your PAN number as this never changes and a new card will be issued with your existing number. As PAN is so widely used for financial transactions, check paperwork from your bank or employer if you cannot remember the number.